At the point when Floyd Mayweather's eagerly awaited bout against Conor McGregor was declared most recent one month, there was as yet one critical issue that should have been fathomed: the 20,000-limit T-Mobile Arena planned to have the blockbuster battle had been twofold reserved.
Rapper Ice Cube had officially reserved the setting for his BIG3 b-ball class the evening of August 26, and immediately asserted he had the little aim of rescheduling.
In any case, UFC president Dana White has uncovered the transactions with the rapper are running easily and that he anticipates that an assertion will be worked out between the two gatherings soon, including that the issue was "dramatically overemphasized" at any rate.
"The Ice Cube thing was made a huge deal about," White said in a meeting with site MMA Junkie.
"Ice Cube and I understood that entire thing squashed. The truth was that Ice Cube believed that I was speaking s*** about him or that Floyd was speaking s*** about him. Fella, I'm the greatest Ice Cube fan on the planet, man. He's an extraordinary person. I viewed "NWA" 25,000 times. I'm an immense Ice Cube fan.
"He and I talked, and we got the entire thing – I would prefer not to state squashed on the grounds that there was nothing there – yet we got everything worked out
"However, that entire thing with Ice Cube was being dramatically over-emphasized, number one. Also, number two, everything is smooth and going the correct way."
After his underlying position that he would not reschedule his occasion, Ice Cube seemed to rethink his position. Before the end of last month, he guaranteed he would move his occasion on the off chance that he was paid pay from the coordinators of the Mayweather v McGregor session.
"Obviously," he said live on TV when inquired as to whether a financial arrangement could persuade him to abandon the T-Mobile Arena on August 26. "On the off chance that they do what they should do and make us glad, better believe it we'll move."
The T-Mobile Arena, arranged on the Las Vegas Strip, opened in April 2016 and has a limit of 20,000 for battle sports occasions – very nearly 3,000 seats more than the MGM Grand Garden Arena.
Since opening, the setting has organized various marquee boxing occasions, including Canelo Álvarez versus Amir Khan and Sergey Kovalev versus Andre Ward, and in addition UFC 200, 202, 207 and 209.